Oct 1, 2020
Every backyard party needs a spooky sign!
This one is so easy to make— all you need is a printer that will print 11 x 17 paper, some foam core and glue!
YOU WILL NEED:
• 11″x17″ Paper
• X-acto knife and straight edge
• Glue sticks or spray adhesive
• Foam core, cardboard or other sturdy material
• Thick ribbon or streamer paper (2 colors)
• A tree or post, clear packing tape, strong double-sided tape, or small nails
Print out the four signs on 11’x17′ paper.
Glue or use spray adhesive to affix the paper onto foam core.
Now trim out the signs
Wrap your sign post, pole or tree with the ribbon or streamer paper
Attach your spooky Halloween directional signs to your tree or post with packing tape or nails.
Download FREE pdf and instructions here.