Marble Falls Lakefest
Jun 22, 2021
After a three-year hiatus, Marble Falls LakeFest is back August 7-8! This year, LakeFest will feature exciting drag boat races. Marble Falls LakeFest draws in some of the fastest boats in the country as well as incredible fans. In partnership with the Southern Drag Boat Association, LakeFest provides viewers with exciting races and a rush of adrenaline as they watch boats speed at 200 MPH.
LakeFest returning to Marble Falls means a big boost for local businesses. It will especially help out the hospitality industry as visitors flock to Marble Falls for these events.
To kick things off, attendees will have free access to the fan favorite “Show & Shine” where they can see the drag boats up close and meet the drivers. This event will take place in Johnson Park at 230 Ave J in Marble Falls on Friday night, Aug. 7, from 5 to 8 p.m.
Qualifying races will take place in the water beginning at 9 a.m. on Saturday and will run through the afternoon. The elimination rounds will start at 9 a.m. on Sunday. The award ceremony will take place Sunday at 5:30 p.m. in Johnson Park.
- Gates open at 7 a.m.
- Single day adult admission starts at $20
- Single day child admission (ages 7-12) starts at $10
- Admission for children under 7 is free
- Single day veteran and senior admission starts at $15 (bring ID to show at gate)
- Attendees can buy the Top Eliminator Package for adults for $150, and $60 for children between the ages of 6 and 12. This package includes two-day admission, full weekend access to the
Lakeside Pavilion Lounge which includes A/C, breakfast, lunch and three drink tickets and an event t-shirt
- When purchasing a two-day admission online before July 5, adults, veterans and seniors will get a free LakeFest T-shirt
- To guarantee a great view, reserved grass seating is available for $60 for a two-day admission
- Coolers will be allowed in for a $20 daily fee
- This is a BYOB (bring your own beer) event. The hosts will not be selling alcohol.
- Food trucks and vendors will be selling non-alcoholic beverages and food inside the gate
- LakeFest t-shirts and hats will be available for purchase
- There will be vendors with crafts, baked goods and clothing outside the gate on Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Marble Falls Chamber of Commerce is thrilled about the return of LakeFest this year. It will be an exciting, action-packed weekend guaranteed to provide an incredible experience for all of those that attend. Check the map for seating areas and to purchase tickets.
Located in charming Marble Falls, Texas this 240-acre master-planned community is northwest of Austin and is anticipated to be home to approximately 700 single-family and 250 multi-family residences. A central community area with an outdoor pool, ramada, barbeque area, shaded play area and bocce ball and horseshoe pits are planned. Gregg Ranch outdoor amenities will also include 5.5 miles of jogging and biking trails throughout the community, plus a dog park. The community is conveniently located at the intersection of State Highways 281 and 71, and is a short drive to Lake Marble Falls, Lake LBJ and the famed Texas Lake and Hill Country. Visit http://greggranch.com/ to learn more.