Experience Marble Falls LakeFest 2023
Apr 10, 2023
Reaching speeds up to 250 MPH, drag boats will race along Lake Marble Falls on June 10-11 at the Southern Drag Boat Association’s 2023 LakeFest Drag Boat Races. Hosted by the Marble Falls/Highland Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce, spectators will experience a rush of adrenaline during this unforgettable two-day event less than 10 minutes from Gregg Ranch.
Tickets to Lakeside Park range from $15-$400 depending on location and views.
- General Admission
- Adults $30
- Kids 7-12 (under 7 is free) $15
- Seniors 65+, Veterans, Active Duty, EMS, Cops, Firefighter – must show proof at the entrance gate for discounted price – not available to purchase online. $20
- Beachfront tickets– $400. You must purchase 10 tickets for this area. You are limited to one 10×10 tent (not provided). If you do bring your 10×10 tent, it must be weighted down to keep it from blowing away.
- Top Eliminator Club tickets (Limited Space) $200. Private VIP experience in the Lakeside Pavilion, private catered breakfast and lunch, three drink tickets per day, private bar, private grass section outside, can bring your own fold up chair, and an adult t-shirts (kids shirts are for sale).
Tickets are now on sale and can be purchased for one or two days.
305 Buena Vista
Marble Falls, Texas
Things to know
- No coolers are allowed, instead enjoy concessions/beverages sold at the event.
- No Pit Passes this year, any ticket bought can get you into the pits.
- This is an all-ages show and great for families
- The event will continue regardless of weather – rain or shine.
Additional information on where to stay, shop, eat and drink, along with ticket purchasing is available at: https://visitmarblefalls.org/event/lakefest-2022-2.
Located in charming Marble Falls, Texas this 240-acre master-planned community is northwest of Austin and is anticipated to be home to approximately 700 single-family and 250 multi-family residences. A central community area with an outdoor pool, ramada, barbeque area, shaded play area and bocce ball and horseshoe pits are planned. Gregg Ranch outdoor amenities will also include 5.5 miles of jogging and biking trails throughout the community, plus a dog park. The community is conveniently located at the intersection of State Highways 281 and 71, and is a short drive to Lake Marble Falls, Lake LBJ and the famed Texas Lake and Hill Country. Visit http://greggranch.com/ to learn more.