Best Ways to Enjoy Marble Falls Lakefest This May
May 10, 2022
Don’t miss the action! Experience some of the fastest boats in the country at Marble Fall’s Lakefest 2022, a three-day boat race weekend at Lakeside and Johnson Parks from May 20 through May 22.
In partnership with the Southern Drag Boat Association, LakeFest provides viewers exciting races and a rush of adrenaline as they watch boats speed at 200 MPH. The event provides a big boost to local businesses.
Friday, May 20: To kick things off, attendees will have free access to the fan favorite “Show & Shine” where they can see the drag boats up close and meet the drivers. This event will take place in Johnson Park (230 Ave J, Marble Falls) Friday night from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Free.
Saturday, May 21: Qualifying races will take place in the water (230 Ave J, Marble Falls) and from 9 a.m. on Saturday to 5 p.m.
Sunday, May 22: The elimination rounds will start at 8 a.m. on Sunday and end at 5 p.m. Be sure to stay and see the winners announced!
- A Pit Pass to enter the pits only is $5. Must purchase separate ticket to get into Lakeside Park’s event ground.
- General adult admission is $30
- Single day child admission (ages 7-12) is $15
- Free entry for children under 7
- There are discounts for Active Military, Seniors, and Veterans. Please be prepared to show ID at the gate.
- Attendees can buy the Top Eliminator Package for adults for $150, and for children $60 (between the ages of 6-12). This package includes two-day admission, free swag bag, access to the Top Eliminator Club & Bar, plus breakfast and lunch on both days.
- For $200 per spot, you can set up in the premier viewing areas on the Beach of Lake Marble Falls. One spot comes with 6 one-day admission tickets, 6 Pit Passes, and the ability to set up a tent in your 15 x 15 space. If you would like to secure your spot for both racing days, that option is available for $400 per spot.
It’s time to kick back and enjoy the lakes, the boats and the beginning of summer!
Located in charming Marble Falls, Texas this 240-acre master-planned community is northwest of Austin and is anticipated to be home to approximately 700 single-family and 250 multi-family residences. A central community area with an outdoor pool, ramada, barbeque area, shaded play area and bocce ball and horseshoe pits are planned. Gregg Ranch outdoor amenities will also include 5.5 miles of jogging and biking trails throughout the community, plus a dog park. The community is conveniently located at the intersection of State Highways 281 and 71, and is a short drive to Lake Marble Falls, Lake LBJ and the famed Texas Lake and Hill Country. Visit http://greggranch.com/ to learn more.