Best Kids Sports Leagues Near Marble Falls
Jan 4, 2022
Youth sports encourage the ideals of good sportsmanship, honesty, loyalty, courage and teamwork. Take a look at any nearby court or field in Marble Falls and it’s clear from our many participants that this is a community that values fun, safe, competitive athletic opportunities for all ages. Whether your children are interested in baseball, softball, tee-ball, soccer, or the ever-popular youth football, there are several athletic opportunities near Gregg Ranch in Marble Falls. See below for options, including contact information to learn more about age requirements, schedules, and time commitments for each organization and league.
- The best spot to start your search for local youth sports is our Parks and Recreation Department. From youth spring soccer and a wide range of summer swimming programs, to football in the fall, register for a wide range of teams and leagues that are affordable with supportive parents, coaches and teammates.
- The Marble Falls Youth Baseball Softball Association has sports for all ages, offering baseball, softball, tee-ball and wee-ball. Tee-ball is often a family’s first introduction to Little League and is key to growing a child’s love for the game.
- Highland Lakes Youth Sports & Clubs has leagues for youth soccer, football, baseball, softball, and basketball in Marble Falls, Burnet, Llano, Kingsland, and Granite Shoals. You can also use the Highland Lakes Youth Sports and Clubs guide to find a Girl Scout troop near you, or information to join the Boys and Girls Club of the Highland Lakes in Marble Falls or Burnet.
- Granite Country Youth Country Youth Soccer Association has active groups that play at Marble Falls Middle School Fields, Rotary Field and The Greens, all in Marble Falls.
- Youth Track and Field through Marble Falls Parks and Recreation Department is partnering with Next Level Sports to host a Youth Track and Field program. Players are led by athletic coaches in various events such as running, jumping and throwing.
- Marble Falls Youth Football and Cheer is a charitable organization organized by a board of volunteers, parents and coaches. Funding for this program is generated exclusively through registration fees and local fundraising efforts.
With so many opportunities and organizations, your family is sure to find the perfect sports activity that will teach skills and sportsmanship to last a lifetime.
Located in charming Marble Falls, Texas this 240-acre master-planned community is north of Austin and is anticipated to be home to approximately 700 single-family and 550 multi-family residences. A central community area with an outdoor pool, ramada, barbecue area, shaded play area and bocce ball and horseshoe pits are planned. Gregg Ranch outdoor amenities will also include 5.5 miles of jogging and biking trails throughout the community and a dog park. The community is conveniently located at the intersection of State Highways 281 and 71, and is a short drive to Lake Marble Falls, Lake LBJ and the famed Texas Lake and Hill Country. Visit http://greggranch.com to learn more.