Why an Austin, TX new-home purchase beats a resale
Nov 6, 2019
Preparing for the next big life adventure – the purchase of a new home – takes careful investigation and pertinent information.
You may be considering a new location with a more-relaxed lifestyle, meeting new friends and adding outdoor hiking, boating and fishing to your routine. All of this will be available soon at Gregg Ranch, the newest master-planned community in Marble Falls, Texas.
Soon you will be surrounded by a sea of information as you begin this exciting journey. Among those decisions is new vs. resale. We offer several reasons why purchasing a new home might be the best decision you ever make, and if you’re looking near Austin, we’d love to you have you visit Gregg Ranch at Marble Falls.
- Up-to-date designs: You’ll find fresh floor plans and finishes when purchasing new. You won’t have to compromise or settle for what was popular a decade ago. You can treat yourself to those desired in-demand options like retractable glass walls, walk-in closets and high ceilings.
- Efficiency: New homes are more energy efficient and offer new technology options. This can lower your monthly bills. Even a difference of five years newer can make a difference.
- Warranty: No need to worry about expensive repairs when you have warranties throughout your new home. You can focus on decorating and furnishing it as soon as you move in.
- Accountability: New homes are built by licensed professional craftsmen, who are held accountable for their work. You won’t have to deal with cheap workmanship done by previous owners.
- Personalization: No need to settle for “what you see is what you get.” You can build the home of your dreams, with specific options and functionality built just for your lifestyle.
- Neighborhood: You can live in a master-planned community with new amenities. Older neighborhoods often don’t have the conveniences offered today.
- Loan Qualification: Qualifying for a mortgage with a resale home sometimes can turn up hidden surprises. Often securing a mortgage for a new home is a smoother process.
This 240-acre, master-planned community, in charming Marble Falls, Texas, just northwest of Austin, is anticipated to be home to approximately 700 single-family and 550 multi-family residences. A central community area, shaded play area, bocce ball and horseshoe pits are planned. Gregg Ranch outdoor amenities also will include 5.5 miles of jogging and biking trails, plus a dog park. Phase two will include an outdoor pool, ramada and barbecue area. The community is conveniently located at Texas 281 and 71, and is a short drive to Lake Marble Falls, Lake LBJ and the famed Texas lake and hill country. Visit http://greggranch.com/ to learn more.